The Duvanco Difference
See · Feel · Live · Love
So what is the Duvanco Difference? When you step into a Duvanco home, you can see and feel it immediately - exceptional quality, attention to detail and standard upgrades. But it's also the things that you can't see right away. This includes important, yet subtle touches like:
- stronger concrete in basement flooring for a solid foundation
- higher quality standard carpets that last longer
- hardwood or laminate flooring that's glued down so it won't shift or creak
- raised vanities for ease of use
- high-efficiency Lennox furnaces, plus we foil tape all duct work to keep energy costs down
The Duvanco Difference is also about homes built for you to get the most living out of them. We do this by designing layouts that offer you the most usable space. Duvanco homeowners enjoy:
- wider hallways
- larger bedrooms
- larger ensuite bathrooms
- larger closets (walk-ins for master bedrooms)
- larger windows to allow more light and better views
You'll love how easy it is to purchase a Duvanco Home that's right for you. We work closely with you to ensure your needs are being met while maintaining a building process that is smooth, on time and on budget. From working on your plans first hand with our design architect to dealing with our professional interior designer on the finishing touches, you're involved in the entire process. We make sure every step is clearly laid out so you understand what's up next and when you will need to make certain decisions.
Even after your Duvanco Home is finished, our job isn't done. We want to make sure you're happy long after you've moved in. We follow up with you 30 days and one year after delivery to ensure you're satisfied with your Duvanco Home.
So, what's the Duvanco Difference? It's a commitment to quality construction and imaginative design. It's also a lot of small touches from start to finish, all of which add up to you loving your Duvanco Home. Come see for yourself at any one of our model homes.